Monday, September 2, 2013

a little break

As you can tell I have taken a little break from blogging, sometimes i get overwhelmed and i need to get other things outside of the digital world.

Life has been good! and I'm entering into my final semester in college! so maybe this will help pick me back up.

This summer was basically hanging out with my family (Chris's daughter was here for most of the summer as well) and reconnecting with my blood extended family.

I've lost a friend, that I realized didn't deserve to be there, although it still hurt.

I learned a lot about my relationships with Chris and Family, and with friends.

I interned at a law firm all summer, and got offered a job.

Now I feel like I again have something to offer the world of blogging so I am ready to jump back into it.

Here goes!

I hope you guys had a really nice summer, and got to experience it with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...