Thursday, August 13, 2015

Some pictures I took of my step kid for her pageants

For awhile now I have been getting into photography and have been doing it on the side as a little gig for a while now. I am going to post some here, just as a reference for years to come so I can come back and see how my work has changed over time.

These are pictures of my step daugther Chloe, she does the local pageants around here and wanted some new pictures so for her birthday I agreed. We only get her in the summers so while she has been here I have snapped away.

Since shes only 14 and obviously GORGEOUS (so unfair!) barely little editing went into these. We shot later in the day so the lighting was just right!












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...