Thursday, November 1, 2012

about me

Hello Everyone! I'm Beatrix, and a new lifestyle blogger, so please be patient with me as I find my way.

Im in my late 20s, engaged to the man of my dreams, have an 8 year old son, and a pitbull who I am obsessed with.

I live in the Gateway to the West.

I love fashion and I love being frugal and if I can combine that, that makes me super happy! I like to take outfits that I find inspiring and recreate them with less costly pieces.

I also love fake hair, and wigs. I wear lace-front and Vivica Fox is my favorite brand!


I just finished college, as a single mother ( most of my schooling I did not have my fiance) and am really proud of the fact that I beat teen mom statistics!

I am currently trying to lose weight but it is the most difficult thing ever. I lost my mom in 2012 and since then I have been eating my feelings basically, and never had to work out in the past, along with my daily sweet tooth, I am finding it hard to maintain a healthier slimmer lifestyle!

I love posting my outfit pictures, but I am not trying to be the next hit fashion blogger, I just want to show the world a little bit of the curvier, Midwest, half girly half tomboy style.
My measurements in case you were ever wondering when I post outfit pictures

im 5'3 wear a size 8-12, depends on the clothing. size 6 1/2 shoe.

Please contact me with anything! I love hearing from new people!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11907753/?claim=a8t7x4rncb9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hi! So nice to meet another St Louis blogger. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! you are very close, although im in jefferson county and youre all the way in st charles, but im still calling it a win! haha, i just followed your blog. i cant wait to see more of it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...