Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome Mat with funny pun

I have had a lot of thoughts rumbling in my head over the past 8 months, and no outlet. I tried crafts, painting, writing, and reading but something inside of me was MISSING. Do you ever feel that way? That hole that does not go away, you have ZERO motivation and ZERO determination. At first I thought it was just maybe a small bout of seasonal depression. Until it started happening in the fall, my favorite time of year. It got me really thinking about my life and the past year and all the differences I've faced. My mother recently died, so as the biggest factor, but after that horrible heartbreak I still felt like I was not quite my self.

With my mother passing and the tremendous new things I had to do to turn my life around, I felt my relationship with my fiance start to slip and I knew it was became I had all these emotions and NO WHERE to put them.

So here I am, starting to write down my thoughts and just get them to escape them from my head. Im not trying to make bank, I am just trying to survive .

Alittle about myself, Im Beatrix, I'm a 26 year old mother, engaged (finally!) and on my last year in college.
Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure.

I can't wait to start talking to people about what they think and how they feel about my blog.
I'm not going to cook something once a day, or turn something from goodwill into an instant masterpiece, I am however, going to be me!
There will be posts about the loss of someone very close to me, the relationship with my soon to be husband, plans for up coming weddings, my son, and his father (or lack there of) and just my inner most secrets ( IM A HUGE TEEN MOM FAN!) and my love for fashion! I'm ballin on a budget over here, so I want to share my tips with you!

I hope this becomes something great, and therapeutic!

Ta-ta for now

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and thanks for being a guru for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...