Sunday, March 10, 2013

WHAT I WORE TODAY~

I didn't do much today besides go get a new dishwasher, mine had been on the fritz since last July and with everything that had happened, I just didn't think to go buy one, We have just been using it as a drying rack. Did some errands and went to Walmart and got fast food for the first time this year. I feel so gross. Back to diet and exercising tomorrow. Thank goodness the weather is supposed to be nice this week.
Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend and tried to enjoy the nice weather!










Jacket-HAVE brand
Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Thrift Store
Belt- off of another shirt years ago
Jewerly - one is my engagement ring! the blue one is from my fiance's  mother and the bracelets are from forever 21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...