Friday, March 15, 2013

What I love this week-

I guess it should be what I love Thursday, but I've basically been in bed sleeping all week, and its my spring break- no bueno.

I will make this short and sweet.



I just got this book and it is hilarious. Brandi is one of my all time favorite housewives and she has no filter and lets balls hit the wall in this book, I seriously cant put it down but I will regret it when it is over and I cant experience it anymore. She has some guts talking the affair and even getting hpv from her partner, from getting vagina surgery. Highly Recommended.


Watching the first seasons of the real housewives of oc to catch up to the new season, its amazing how this show has changed.


GUILTY PLEASURE ALERT! I have no idea what I will do now that the season is over. I need more Stassi in my life.

Paramore's new song just came out- still into you I cant stop listening to it! I love how catchy it is and it makes me dance


This is dedicated to my snuggle bunny who our anniversary is coming up. I've had a lot of people discredit my relationship or judge off of the hard times instead of how much integrity and support Chris has inside! Chris is always there when I need him and hes there for my family when he could very well not be. He had been a tremendous rock for me since my mother has passed.  He has stepped up to the plate on more than one occasion. People grow and change thank goodness. If you cant accept him, you cant accept me n a large part of who i am and ultimately can't accept me. I love Chris and I'm a very lucky girl.


I hope everyone has a great weekend, it was 70 degrees here but all of us are sick and Chris has to work all weekend. boo. but at least sunday we are going to hobby lobby and maybe the zoo if I can stomach it! see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...