Saturday, March 9, 2013




I think every Saturday I will start giving you money saving tips that I have officially learned by
A. being a single mom
B. being a broke college student
C. growing up poor so I'm EXTREMELY frugal
D. Because I feel like sharing the wealth =]

While some of these might be unorthodox to you, that's fine, you do not have to partake in them!

This weeks saving tip:

ORDER FREE SAMPLES 

just about every website will give you free samples. EVEN CHANEL!
I just got free cloth samples from a furniture company that mi going to use for my art! Most companies want you to get samples to see if you like them, so then you can come back and be a customer. I get laundry detergent, shampoo, makeup, perfume, ETC. When you are broke, those things are heaven sent! So get on some mailing lists, and if a certain product does not have a free samples link on their page, contact them by email. I have gotten a ton of free samples that way!
Hope this helps and come back next Saturday for another tip!

nataliedee.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...