Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fall into spring

It has been feeling like fall around here, so I wore an outfit that I didn't get a chance to wear a lot of this fall, but it is super comfy! I am all about being super comfy while being girly. A tomboy a heart, and it will never change. The only problem with spring doing the whole mind *bleep* is that one day it feels like fall, and the next I get a sunburn. Pale girl problems.
I just wore this casually around the house for those days you have to get out of pajamas and to play catch with my kid in the back yard. I hope everyone had a good weekend, I know its T









Cardigan- A.n.a by Jcpenney-old (similar and similar )
Vest- Wet Seal- old (similar  and similar )
T shirt- old navy
Jeans- Forever 21 plus ( wash sold out)
Shoes- Converse 
Rings- Engagement ring and the last present my mother gave me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...