Thursday, June 19, 2014

Getting back into the swing of things

I haven't been wanting to even dress up or do much of anything, in the Midwest, it is already in temps ranging to 100 degrees. So I mostly wear my swimsuit or soffee shorts and a tank.

I love this outfit though, it seems like a lot of layers, but its really cool, the lace top is very sheer, and under it is just a tank, with the bottom peplum so it doesn't stick directly to my skin. I really should wear jean shorts, but I truly have never been a jean shorts person, although I did buy my first pair at American Eagle the other day! I just don't feel like they do much for me, but its not like I am afraid to wear skirts.

I hope everyone is staying cool, and having a good last couple days of spring!








Please excuse the wiring in the background, I gotta find a cute place to take my pictures. 



Lace Top- Asos
Peplum Top- Asos
Jeans-Walmart
Shoes- Converse
Flower Headband- Walmart (Similar and Similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...