Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Herbal Essences Naked

I seriously love the smell of this dry shampoo! As someone who dyes her hair in a multitude of colors quite frequently, it is advised to not wash your hair everyday, my stylist would  agree! I live on dry shampoo to trick people into the fact that I have incredible hygiene. Most dry shampoos, I dont know why, but I will use them once, and afterwards for some reason they seem to leak out causing me to only be able to use it once. The other ones that do not have that problem, leave a horrible powder residue that causes me to gag every time I use it in a small space.

I didn't wash my hair for three days before using this product, I recently put in orange streaks and Im trying to make them last.

I used this product and then ask my fiance if he could tell when the last time i showered and he couldn't! I can truly say this stuff works, and it leaves a great smell. It also adds ton of volume! Go check it out!






All the photos are after using the dry shampoo.




My awesome video of me making a fool out of myself, for good measure.


All opinions are entirely my own.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...