Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Please excuse the messy room, sometimes you don't know what to do with all the half done canvases!  

I live in the Midwest so our springs, are still kind of chilly, its not near hot enough to wear shorts, at least not for me, I swear I'm cold blooded!

I love this outfit, I bought it last spring, and only got to wear it a couple of times, but its super comfy and I am the type of girl that likes to look cute but still be able to lounge around, what can I say...lazy!

I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather, I am just thankful that no one got hurt in MO after last weeks tornadoes, sometimes it really sucks living in Tornado Valley! If its one thing I am scared of is storms, but its probably because we do not have a basement. I looked into tornado shelters, and there is companies that will come out for 4 thousand dollars, and shovel away the dirt, put it under ground and then make it look really cute on top for you. That is my next goal purchase! Call me crazy, but I call me SAFE! haha.










Vest- Rue 21-last season, here is this seasons or here's similar 
Leggings- Walmart
Shoes-Target
Owl Necklace- Claw Machine- cant find the exact one, but similar here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...