Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wintertime Madness

Have you heard that song by Lana Del Ray, called Summertime Sadness?  You can check it out here if you want. Well, I, like everyone else in American, is sick of the winter weather, I know, super original right?
I do not mind snow though, I love it, I love the fleas being gone so they aren't biting my dog, I love the bugs being gone, I love doing winter activities, and most importantly I love the allergen levels are practically zero, So I can breathe!
Here in St. Louis the past couple of days, It has been two to three days with 60+ weather, then we will get snow and it will be cold for two days. Rinse and repeat. My allergies are going crazy and I feel like I should be on the Walking Dead.
This what I wore for more job interviews, I wish there was a place I could go, and Flo from Progressive would be there, and would hand select me a job, with the perfect benefits package!
Note- Please excuse the weird background on these pictures, I was embarrassed because of my room conditions, I need to find a select location for photos, but my house sucks!






Dress- I <3 Ronson-Jcpenneys (old) but found one on ebay
Leggings- Forever 21
Shoes- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...