Tuesday, March 11, 2014

polar vortex

I will be so happy when this polar vortex is over. We had a couple really nice days, almost in the 80s, and then snow and rain.

I bought this dress and sweater before Christmas and had planned on wearing it, but bought a different outfit to wear instead (confessions of a shopaholic in living form right here)

but the velvet dress, has great weight to it, and with the 90s style coming back, I think it can be pulled off at anytime. The sweater is kind of Christmas-y but  I feel like with the snow, I can pull it off.

The dress is very comfy but really short, but I'm only 5'3 so its not so bad. When I wear it in the summer, I plan on wearing bicycle shorts under it. The sweater is straight from a china wholesaler, and its oddly shaped, smelled really bad when I first opened it, and is somewhat itchy, but not unbearable.






Dress- Forever 21
Sweater- Ebay
Tights- Walmart- clearance, holla!
Shoes- Target

I take way to many pictures of my dog, but I cant help it, I really obsessed with her, haha. Srynotsry

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from over at Natalie's page! glad I did! I'm totally digging that sweater by the way. I'm a sweater hog! haha. anyways, come say hi if you get a chance, I love making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i will def check out your blog! if you want to swap badges let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...